Dr. Jamshed Dalal
DIRECTOR, CARDIAC SCIENCES MBBS, MD (Gen Medicine), DM (Cardiology), PhD (Cardiology), FESC, FRCP (London)
DEPARTMENT Cardiac Sciences/Cardiology
YEARS OF PRACTICE 45 years
Healthy habits, exercise, travel and work wise do what you are best at to the best of your capability.
AREA(S) OF INTEREST:
Adult Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Pharmacology
Angiography, Angioplasty, Pacemaker Implantation, Intravascular Ultrasound, FFR
- Life member Cardiological society of India
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, London
- The Cardiology Society of India Prize for Distinction at D.M. Cardiology 1977.
- The “Young Research workers Award” by The British Cardiac Society, UK 1981.
- Jaycee award for “Outstanding Young Person”, Mumbai, 1985
- Awarded “Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians” London, 2016