Dr. Siddharth V. Dagli
MBBS MD FCSI FICA FCCP FISE
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli graduated from the Bombay University and had further training in interventional cardiology in various leading hospitals in Bombay, at the University Hospital of Alabama, USA and at the Charles Nicolle University Hospital at Rouen, France.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli has original publication In the American Journal of Cardiology and his contribution is referred to in Braunwald’s Text Book of cardiology.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli was part of the team that implanted the first ABSORB Stent (Bio- absorbable Stent) in India in Dec. 2012
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli is affiliated with various major Hospitals in Mumbai like Breach Candy Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Cumballa Hill Hospital, Bhatia General Hospital, Surana Hospital and Mumbai Police Hospital.
- Conferred with the fellow of the Cardiological Society of India(FCSI) in 2015.